Wednesday, September 8, 2010

see you laters

A good friend of mine, who I'm going to miss terribly, told me "it's not goodbye, it's see you later."
Well this past month has been full of a whole lot of see you laters....college friends, grad school friends, coworkers, family.
Basically what it comes down to is that see you laters suck. 
But I know that my friends and family, although sad, are happy for me and are very supportive of the decision I chose to make.
Of course they are, otherwise I wouldn't like them so much.

I'll leave you with a quote from a singer who, in my lowly opinion, is only the greatest musician ever.

"Life is a series of hellos and goodbyes,
I'm afraid it's time for goodbye again."

Sorry Nicole, 'see you later' doesn't really fit. 

2 comments:

  1. Your on your flight..and im mad I missed your text tonight bc of class! I hope my pennies add up quick :)
    Can't wait to hear from you!!

    ReplyDelete