Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Disconnected

We certainly seem to live in the age of total computer dependency. Well it appears I do at least. While I could go without a computer in the US for say, 3 days, before going crazy, here it is a different story. My computer is my only means of communication with family and friends in the States. So to put it not so eloquently, it sucks.

Still no word on what is wrong with my computer, when I´ll get it back, and even more importantly how much it will cost. Luckily my roommates have let me use theirs. Today has been the first time I´ve had a good chunk of time to update my blog. I´m going to separate each story into its own post otherwise it will be a four page long post, and that seems a little too long. I´ve also posted them backwards. So not including this post, there are four more new posts (yes, I expect you to read them all).

So without further ado, here are just a few things that have been going on with me.

1 comment:

  1. thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you

    truly i have missed updates from my favorite blogger

    ReplyDelete