Monday, January 31, 2011

Greetings From....

Starbucks!

I know, I know. It's not very exotic. But it does have free internet. And I have lots to write. So here we go...

First off, I am going on my first ever solo traveling adventure. On Wednesday evening I will board a bus. Nine hours later I will arrive in Pucon, a small town at the base of a volcano in the beautiful Lake District of Southern Chile. And really, I couldn't be more excited.

Now it's time for some updates. Not including this post there are three more posts full of updates for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great time Maggie. Thanks for the blogs ... can't wait for more about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maggie: I just got back from a trip to Chile and spent a night in Pucon. Was GREAT. Go to Mamas and Tapas for drinks/dinner. They tacos, actually, were VERY good. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete