Monday, January 10, 2011

Quick Update

I should be getting my beloved Macbook back this week (should being the operative word). Without getting technical (because that's boring) whatever the issue was with my laptop, it was a common one. So Apple, being the wonderful people that they are, released a statement last year saying they would repair the computers for free.

Yes, for free.

Like I don't have to pay anything.

So in the mean time, I've had to resort to recording my blogs the old fashioned way: with a pencil and paper. As soon as I get my computer back I will shower you with frenzy of posts with topics ranging from Lost connections, to instructions for consuming snack foods, to 4am police visits. But not necessarily in that order.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be most interested in the one about the 4a police visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea Apple!
    .
    .
    Can't wait for more blog. Yum.
    .
    .
    Have always hated the 'next episode' trailer but have to admit you have it down pat with '4am police visits'. I mean really... that is just plain mean ... '4am police visit' would have had me on the edge of my chair but to make it plural ... that's just mean.

    ReplyDelete