Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Feliz Cumpleaños!


Before the clock strikes twelve I want to wish a very, very happy birthday to someone who I absolutely adore. I'm talking about you, Richard!

I'm so sorry I missed out on the celebration! Thankfully my mom was kind enough to send me some pictures so I can live vicariously through them. I hope you had an amazing birthday!

Richard and his new custom made cutting board from the family.
I think I forgot to mention that he is a fantastic cook!


The whole family (minus the kids of course)
In the back, from left to right: Lise, Mike, Mom, Richard, Alice, & Kirsten
In the front: Joe and Tom

Miss you all!!

1 comment:

  1. A wonderful dinner where the one thing that could have made it better would have been having you there.

    WE MISS YOU BACK!!!

    ReplyDelete