Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Gringos

On Sunday, Mike and I went to my uncle's house. First we stopped at the grocery store to buy my aunt some flowers. As we were walking I told Mike how on Sundays I always run into hoards of Americans looking around for something that's open. (You should know that on Sundays everything here is closed.) So of course, as I was telling this to Mike, we walked past a trio of Abercrombie & Fitch clones.

And sure enough, they stopped us and asked us if we knew of a place that was open to eat lunch.

I don't think they liked my answer when I told them the Pizza Hut they were standing in front of was pretty much the only place open.

3 comments:

  1. Gringos ... hahahaha

    You could have given them directions to Los Arcos Dorados, an internationally acclaimed restaurant often frequented by the A&F crowd.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really is that what you call them?!? Abercombie & Fitch clones. That's kinda of funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg joe. los arcos dorados. love it.

    ReplyDelete