Sunday, May 8, 2011

The 100th Post

On Thursday during art class, my students created Mother’s Day presents. I’m not home to make my mom a present, so instead I’ve decided to dedicate this blog post to my mom. 
Here’s five reasons why my mom continues to be the best mom even when she is 5000 miles away from me. 

1. When we skype, she makes sure to show me all my favorite cats. 
2. Anytime I need to email a parent, my mom will write it out for me in Spanish.
3. When she comes to visit in 3 weeks, she’s bringing me almost half the contents of my bedroom. What’s more, a few weeks ago on skype, she showed me every article of clothing in my closet so I could decide if I wanted her to bring it or not.
4. On the rare (or not so rare) occasion when I have an emotional breakdown, she calms me down and makes me feel better. 
5. She translates the incredibly long, incredibly boring 5th grade curriculum from the Ministry of Education for me. 
I could go on and list hundreds of more reasons, but instead I’m going to post some pictures. 


This one is tied with the next one for being my favorite picture.




I think this was the day before I left for S.A.

Relax, David. It's a joke.


Love you Mom! Happy Mother's Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. I ask that you kindly remove the last picture. First born children are alway the parents favorites.

    ReplyDelete