Saturday, May 7, 2011

Bad Blogger

Sorry for the lack of posts. 

We're almost a the end of the first trimester. It always amazes me how quickly time passes. The end of the trimester means three things:
     1) I will have survived my first three months of teaching. 
     2) Two weeks of vacation 
     3)My new netbook will arrive in Chile(Hand delivered by my mom and Joe!)

So yes, despite the extra work, I'm incredbily excited to have made it the end of the trimester. 

And I promise to blog more. 

1 comment:

  1. 1) They love her they really love her.
    2) zzzzzzzzzzzz - munch - zzzzzzzzzzzzz - munch (repeat)
    3) I believe this one should have been:
    3) Mom and Joe will arrive! (hand delivered by my new netbook)

    Need more details on the extra work. That means you need to blog again, very soon, for explanation.

    ReplyDelete