Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Kids

On Thursday afternoon my mom and Joe came to visit my school. My students were desperate to meet them but there was not enough time. It was the first day of parent-teacher conferences so the students left at 1pm. Before they left they insisted on decorating the white board with messages for my mom and Joe. 




Okay. Here's some close ups of my favorites. 



This is probably the most important thing I have taught my students this year. 




This student had a personal message for my mom. 



I loved this one, misspellings and all. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie. I found your blog on Expat Blog, and as I'm always looking to hear about experiences of international teachers in Latin America, I thought I'd check this out and I liked it.
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Amanda, I think Miss Maggie is totally asown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Maggie's kids have excellent taste in Teachers.

    I really would have loved to meet them.

    On behalf of Alejandra, because she asked so nicely I would say -please call her Ale- but only if she is good. ---- I always knew when something I did or said was perceived to be bad because I was called by my entire first name - middle name if really bad - and last name.

    As Rossana said, and Amanda before her, Miss Maggie IS asown!

    ReplyDelete