Thursday, October 20, 2011

MASH

Yesterday during lunch I taught two students how to play the game MASH. In case you're not familiar with it, it's a game that will predict your future. There are categories on who you'll marry, how many kids you'll have, what your job will be and so on.

Today during the first recess, almost everyone was playing. One boy asked me if I found the game on the internet. Everyone was shocked when they found out that when I was growing up there was no internet. There was an audible gasp when they realized I didn't have Facebook as a child either.

Anyway, one girl wanted to predict my future and I figured I'd share it will all of you.


Luckily for me, I will marry Chris Martin (it was between him and Justin Beiber). We're going to live in a mansion in Germany and have 15 kids. I will be a chef and we'll have a pet pig. Not too shabby.


Someone better let Gywneth Paltrow know.

4 comments:

  1. OOooooooooooooo Cold Play.

    Poor Gwyneth. Meh

    Mansion.... hm hopefully this means you have some people coming in to help with the cleaning.

    Hope some of those kids are adopted or from his previous marriage.

    Pet pig (is this a metaphor for Bacon?)

    Looking good M. Not to shabby at all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A warm, as winter approaches, welcome to Norway!

    The 40th visitor flag to visit MoaG.

    (For some reason my 'OpenID credentials could not be veried' so today I find I am a %99, I am Anonymous!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. #41 ---------

    Welcome!

    From a culture centric (USA) point of view this entry is early (might have looked to November) but a warm welcome and invitation to sit back relax and enjoy the blog to the newest flag to visit the MoaG community

    Turkey

    Thanks for visiting, come again often, and feel free to bring friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A warm Mediterranean welcome to the newest country representative to MoaG, #42 on the flag count, Greece.

    Personal note to the Gringa ... MORE BLOG PLEASE.

    ReplyDelete