Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pictures!

Blogger works again! So prepare yourself for a photo overload. Back in October I wrote about the Alianza at our school. Here's some photos from the event:


The BEST class! 

Everyone helped make posters. My job was to finish coloring them once the kids got bored.


The girls created a dance for one of the competitions. 



Later they taught the dance to some of the boys.




I may be partial but my kids were, by far, the most spirited!


I don't own red clothes.


Even Mr. Hanky was rooting for the red team

3 comments:

  1. What a pretty child I have! With or without red clothes!

    And what is Mr. Hanky? Looks like a craft done with a toilet paper roll.

    Your kids look so happy - no wonder they all seem to like Ms. Maggie so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just been informed who Mr. Hanky is. Not sure how he fits in the Alianza celebration. I was forced to watch a Mr. Hanky the Xmas Poo video. Fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1st off greetings to the newest flagged visitor from Oman: أهلا ومرحبا بكم

    Loved the blog ... best part was above comment.
    Mr. Hankey's Christmas song and extra dradle song by Kyle, with family and friends: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mr9j5JVmgA8&feature=related

    ReplyDelete