Saturday, December 3, 2011

Halloween!

Here are the Halloween pictures I wanted to post like a year ago. 

We had a party at the apartment. I dressed up as Mickey Mouse. 
Alejandra had the best costume. She dressed up as Frida Kahlo, complete with a unibrow. (She drew the line at a fake moustache.)

All in all the party was a success. Minus a brief run in with the police who claimed all of Santiago was complaining about the noise from our party. Oh piss off. 


Black widow, hula girl, hippie, Mickey and Frida

A cat and a ???? with my Mickey ears

Mickey, Frida, and a flapper
roomies!




I really have nothing else to write. It was over a month ago. I can't remember that far back. I place full blame on Blogger. 

1 comment:

  1. Halloween looks like it was a blast. Shame blogger couldn't have gotten everything fixed a month ago.

    Happy All Saints Day - mega late

    ReplyDelete