Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. Especially mine of course.


I love someecards. I think they're hilarious. This one is perfect. Mom, I love you (duh) and thanks for everything! I miss you everyday and I can't wait until you visit again!

Speaking of Mother's Day,  this past week my students made cards for their moms. One of my girls told me I was like her second mom and handed me this card:




 It's always nice getting a card for a holiday that celebrates other people!

3 comments:

  1. I think you need to put the student card in a glass case that says 'break open in cases of kids driving me nuts'.

    I don't think it can really get much nicer than the sentiment on the bottom card (outside and inside) even when you are thinking that you fit the '...detriment of your own mental health' of the someecard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you too Poochie and I miss you constantly! The cards from your students are adorable - they reminded me of the ones you used to make for me when you were that age. Lots of puffy paint and glitter. I wish I had saved them!

    ReplyDelete