Friday, May 25, 2012

¡Por fin!

It's finally here! Two glorious weeks of vacation!

Today I finished my parent-teacher conferences: 8 yesterday, 19 today, 2 after vacation.

The best part about vacation is I can put away my evil alarm clock. No more waking up at 5:45 in the morning (seriously? that's practically un-holy). No more work to correct. No more children. No more meetings. No more lesson plans.

Actually the only thing above I really don't like is the waking up early part. But it's still nice to get a break from the rest!

No more papers to correct! (I think I need a desk.)

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your 2 weeks! Get lots of sleep, visit fun places, and (because I'm your mother and can't control myself) get your insurance card activated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skip the desk grab one of these (search 'over bed tables' images)-address was way to long. Would allow you to remain in a happy place (bed) and have some platform that could be put out of the way when not in use (though I bet it would be covered in no time >smile<)

    VACATION--------Woooooooooooooooooo.
    So after you wake up in 3 days whatcha gonna do? Whereya gonna go? Who are you gonna see?
    Have a wonderful time doing, going, seeing!

    ReplyDelete