Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Paradise

Yesterday was the first day back from two glorious, sleep-filled weeks of vacation. I wrote my kids some directions on the white board. The first one said that they could sit anywhere they wanted and that I'd change their seats later.

Well, one boy came in, read the board, saw that he could choose his own seat and started singing, "Para, Para, Paradise..this is Para, Para, Paradise".

It absolutely made my potentially miserable Monday wonderful. (Hey, who wants vacation to end?)

My kids know that to get on my good side all they need to do is mention Coldplay. Or Harry Potter. Bonus points if they use both.



Coldplay dressed up as elephants? Score.

2 comments:

  1. Bonus points in the mail.

    After saying paradise I would have sat in your chair.

    Glad your first day back was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not fair, Joe got here first! And the worst part is that he knew you had blogged and kept it to himself!

    So happy your term started on a good note - let's keep our fingers crossed that it stays that way until September!

    ReplyDelete