Sunday, July 29, 2012

Mother and Child Reunion

Holy crap. I've got news. My mom and Joe sold their house last week and they'll finally be moving to Chile! They will hopefully be here by the end of September. This is especially awesome because I'll finally get my baby back!

Bacon!

This has all been a long time coming. Before I even decided to move to Chile my mom had been talking about wanting to move here. I just happened to get here first.

I know it's a little premature, but this occasion calls for some Paul Simon.


     
                   

 

3 comments:

  1. As happy as I am to finally go back to Chile - after all, it's been a LONG, LONG time - I really have bad news for you. Beastie is not going back to you - he's MY baby and will remain as such. He loves his momma and that's ME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Maggie! I know that you will enjoy having your mom and Joe here.

    ReplyDelete