Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Harry Potter vs. Coldplay... vs. Giraffe?

Back during the 2009-2010 school year when I was student teaching in Rhode Island the students asked me what my favorite animal was. I decided at that very moment that it was a giraffe. So over the (few) years that I've been teaching, I've amassed quite a collection of giraffe drawing, some better than others. However, no giraffe drawing will ever top this one:


In case you can't tell, that's a giraffe holding in one arm a Coldplay sign and in the other hand it's holding a wand. And of course, it has a Harry Potter scar near its ear.

Good luck topping this drawing, future students!

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry but had you not said the giraffe is holding a wand, I would have thought it was flipping someone the bird. Those are Joe's words. Mine would have have been the giraffe is holding out its middle finger saying fuck you to someone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree the wand placement is a little odd, but I don't care!

      Delete
  2. Have to agree with Rossana on this one!

    ReplyDelete