Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Better News

These have certainly been an overwhelming few days. Even though I'm surrounded by mountains of paperwork (and lesson plans and student folders), I wanted to take a quick minute (as opposed to a slow minute?) to write this post. 

Drum roll please...


(That would be me. Duh.)

Blog Expat is a great site for anyone looking to find more information about life in another country. They have forums and countless blogs from countries all around the world. Even if you're content with staying put, reading expat blogs is super entertaining (right??). As an expat, it's interesting to read about other people going thorough similar situations in other places. 

Anyway, for all of you out there in the blogosphere (is that even real?) I hope you have a wonderful holiday season. 

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Maggie! Certainly, we all needed some good news this week, and I'm glad it came through your blog.

    And by the way, I love the scarf in your picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having read some of the other interviews I think you are in good company and that they have made an excellent decision in asking you to join them.

    Quick minute - slow minute ...hehehe
    Which weighs more a pound of feathers or a pound of lead?

    ReplyDelete