Sunday, January 20, 2013

Yay, Airports!

As I write this I am sitting in terminal 2 of the San Francisco International Airport at gate 57. It is 9:46 am. I have been at the airport for one hour. Today I have broken the number one rule of airport travel. I foolishly forgot to check my flight online before leaving for the airport. Oops.

My flight was suppose to depart at 11:35am. Now it's departing at 2:30pm. There are three reasons why I am okay with this. 
  1. I like airports.
  2. This airport has free wi-fi. 
  3. I will still arrive in Dallas to catch my connecting flight to Santiago.
So really it's not a big deal. I was suppose to have a long layover in Dallas so now it's like I have a pre-layover in SFO. 

Did I mention the free wi-fi?

1 comment:

  1. Yea SFO - Maggie, if it's good wifi... would you mind bringing that home? I am sure you could pack it right next to the cool >>smile<<

    Weather here might be changing for your return. Might have some rain next week. Keep your fingers crossed and come home safe.

    ReplyDelete