Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Switzerland


So I know today is Tuesday, but it has felt like Sunday all day. See, today is a holiday here in Chile. Día de las Glorias Navales. It commemorates the Battle of Iquique, which I'll admit, I never heard of until two minutes ago when I read about it on Wikipedia. Anyway, my awesome school decided that since the holiday fell on a Tuesday, they might as well give us Monday off as well. No really, that's a legitimate thing here. They're called sandwich days. So that's why today has felt like Sunday since tomorrow is the first day I'll be going to work this week.

So without further ado (or more rambling on my part) here's the lastest video for Music Video Sunday (I think the capital letters make it look more official).


This is Switzerland by The Last Bison. I'm more than obsessed with this song. It's at the top of my playlist so it's always the first song I hear when I get in my car. (The rest of the songs are obviously in alphabetical order by artist.)

There is an actual music video for this song. But it's a little odd. And this one is awesomer.*





*It's my blog. I can use whatever made up words I want, thank you very much.

2 comments:

  1. I think awesomer is a wonderful word and certainly you should be allowed to use whatever word you come up with! That's how the language grows! Where would be if people continued to complain about "fax" being a noun and "faxing" a made-up word? And let's not even talk about googling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! I say NO!

    An evolving language, pish-posh! Out of the question!

    Next thing you know people will utilize words to impact other people.

    What's that? They already do. Well then, if 'they' do it so should you - after all you're more awesomer than they are!

    PS, thought the video was excelfull and wonderent - awsomer too, just not as awesomer as you.

    ReplyDelete